You’ve seen this one before, but it’s one of my favorites so I’ll post it again. This one was taken with my cat, Pele, a couple of months before she died. It is one of my favorite photos.
I’ve taken other self-portraits, too, but none that I like as much as the one with Pele. But here are a few.
I was unsure about including the last photo. I’m sure you can guess why. But I am in it. It is a self-portrait. And, what good is life without a sense of humor! Hahaha. 😀
Enjoy. This is a fun topic and I may try my hand at other self-portraits this week. If I do, you will know. 🙂
- Oil on Wood – Weekly Photo Challenge (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – self portrait (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait (andreadreamin.com)
- Julia Kay’s Portrait Party (elkedagtelt.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self-Portrait (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Self potrait (ramblingsofatimetraveler.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Self-portrait (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)