Last week was the first I’ve missed since I joined this challenge, and that is because I don’t really have any sunset shots, nor was I able to get any during the week. For this challenge however, I have one that I think fits the bill. I used it some weeks ago on my gratitude blog (see here) but it fits this challenge quite nicely. Take a look and tell me what you think.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (youonlyhavetogetthrutoday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Comfort (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (thebloggingpath.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (andreadreamin.com)
- weekly photo challenge: comfort (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo Challenge – Comfort 2 (alookintomymind.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Comfort (diggingher.wordpress.com)
46 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort”
That looks cozy, comfy. Cats rule!
She certainly rules at our house!
Perfect. Comfort given and received. Lovely shot.
Thank you, Nuvogelt.
This is such a lovely photo! It’s a perfect illustration of the comfort given and received by our pets.
Thanks Theresa. Pele is a blind, feeble 18-year-old cat and beloved pet. She is still a comfort to me. 🙂 Thanks as always for stopping by.
Very sweet comfort. Give me the comfort of a kitty any old day. Lovely photograph.
Thanks! She is definitely a cuddler, and a comfort. 🙂
So sweet. 🙂
Thank you, Nandini. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. 🙂
One of the sweetest and endearing photos I’ve seen. This tender moments are what makes us smile at the end of a hard day. It brings us comfort knowing someone will be there to warm us with their love and affection. My friend, wishing you days filled with blessings.
I’m glad you like the photo. It is one of my favorites, maybe because it is a self-portrait with my cat who has been with me for 18 years. She does indeed bring comfort and affection. Of course, from time to time I have to reassure Richard that he is still top dog in my house! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, and blessings to you, too.
Gorgeous shot and treatment!
Thanks. It was an experiment that exceeded my imagination. 🙂 I really like it when that happens!
Sweet! Our pets do comfort us. 🙂
Yes they do. Thanks for stopping by.
Finally catching up with blog comments. Bear with me. 🙂 Will return!
I certainly understand as my blog-reading has taken quite a hit since courses have begun. Stop in when you can. 🙂
Thanks for the pingback. 🙂
A beautiful moment – nice capture. It’s good to comfort an old friend 🙂
🙂 I’m glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by. Much appreciated.
Yes, you are right. It is bliss. Thanks for stopping by, Isadora. I appreciate it.
greetings to PELE!
Thanks frizz, 😉 I’ll pass that along! Thanks for stopping by.
I love this shot. Just so natural and true and you and your kitty just look so comfortable. What a peaceful moment. So glad it was captured. 🙂 And thanks for sharing it.
Thanks Katie. I love this shot, too. Pele has been with me for 18 years. This shot really does represent comfort to me. I’m glad you like it.
there is something about a cat that contributes to making a house a home
thanks for sharing this moment of sheer comfort
🙂 Yes, I agree. Pele has been with me for 18 years and continues to be a comforting companion. And Richard, my husband of 10 years, likes her, too!
so soothing to have a cat as companion!
Yes, it is. I miss my cat very much. AND, I’ve noted yours. Beautiful companions, I agree.