Dear friends and occasional readers,
I just want you to know that I have been stopping by your blogs and often leave comments. I realize however, that you would never know that because my comments just disappear. I don’t know why this is happening. I’ve sent emails to WP Support, to no avail. You might check your ‘spam’ folder to see if my comments end up there, but for now, I don’t know what happens. Like I said, I just want you to know that I have been reading your wonderful postings . . . at least for now.
I’m heading off to study (I’m back in school), so my absence will be real for a while, but until now I have been to see you. Maybe WP will see this (or maybe not) and possibly something will be done to correct the situation (possibly). At any rate, thank you for stopping by, and sometime maybe I’ll once again be afforded the opportunity to comment on your wonderful blogs. Who knows?
- Spam, Spam, Spam, And Spam (webnerhouse.com)
- # Advice to commentators (chindia-alert.org)
- News World Wide Suspends Comment Posting for Non WordPress Users Due to Excessive Comment Spam (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Blog Comments (gnfmarketing.wordpress.com)
- This morning, I was made … (touch2touch.wordpress.com)
- 100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week #37 (jfb57.wordpress.com)
- Goodness! WordPress Admin Got It All Wrong! (vuqueur.wordpress.com)
- WordPress, WTF is up with comments? (bluemilk.wordpress.com)
- Help! Unable to post comments on other wordpress blogs (reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com)