It’s Friday again! I wasn’t sure whether to do this or not, but decided that I’d give it a go. It is early morning here so I’m still a bit groggy. Before I start back with the packing though, I’ll answer a few questions. Hope your Friday is great, and for those of you along the Eastern Seaboard, hang on! Be safe!
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
NONE! What are fun purchases? I do fun things (walks, photography, travel, read, etc.) but not so much fun purchases. Especially now. Purchases are just one more thing to pack when we move.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Not what you’d think, probably. I’m an Il Divo fan, so I would go to hear them. There’s this new young group out of Italy that are phenom, and I would go to hear them (sorry, too early in the day and I can’t for the life of me remember the name. A young version of Il Divo.) I like Jewel, so I might go see her. Matisyahu for sure, and also 8th Day.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Oy. . . for one, there is no such thing as a “fav house chore” in this household. My life does not revolve around keeping a spotless house. We’re doing good with “passable” most of the time. Life is too interesting to spend the necessary time keeping a really “clean” house. Fortunately Richard is with me on this one. Keep it clean enough so that the health department doesn’t condemn us, then let it be. As to the least favorite, it would most probably be the bathroom. I keep the big one, the one guests in our home would use, clean! (So if you ever come visit us, you will have a clean bathroom. 🙂 ) The one off of our bedroom, not so much. Then there are the floors. Ugh. Since it is just the two of us, I may vacuum once every two weeks or so (more “or so”) but I do mop (swiffer) the kitchen floor four or five times a week. Oy. . . when I get rich and famous, I will search out a woman who has started her own house cleaning business, and then will hire her to clean my place every week. One business woman helping another business woman. Works for me.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Appliances. I am NOT a clothes horse. I will always choose appliances.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Mayo. We don’t use it much, and one jar will last for months, but mayo is the choice in this household.
Feel free to answer these questions and share with the rest of us, if you choose. After we settle in our new place, I may switch this 5QF up a bit and come up with my own questions, or one question that requires some thought, or something. If you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know in your comments. I look forward to reading your responses. Have a great weekend, and stay in a safe place if you are in the path of the hurricane. Next Friday I will be posting from our new abode in OH. 🙂
- Are You Cleaning House This Weekend? (casasugar.com)
- 1 reviews of What You Can Do TO Make Your Home Look Cleaner (rateitall.com)
- Ask and Answer Questions About Household Cleaning [Help Yourself] (lifehacker.com)
- Open House Recap: Top 10 House-Cleaning Shortcuts (casasugar.com)
- What’s Your Least Favorite Household Chore? (casasugar.com)
- DIY home maintenance (the-military-guide.com)
- How To Keep Your House Clean As A Family (superdoodadsblog.wordpress.com)
- Open House: Your House-Cleaning Shortcuts (casasugar.com)
- Who Will Save the Nuclear Family From the Evil Miracle Whip Ads? (adweek.com)
- Miracle Whip’s Marketing Misfire? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Get Your Marriage Off on the Wrong Foot With Miracle Whip (adweek.com)
- Miracle Whip Will Pay For Your Divorce (thegloss.com)
- Homemade Miracle Whip & Tartar Sauce (veronicascornucopia.com)
(Who knew there was so much to blog about re housecleaning and Miracle Whip!)