- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog. Check. See the logo, it even looks happy, doesn’t it?
- Answer 10 questions about yourself. Check. Q & A below!
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers. Because the myriad of fabulous bloggers out there, I refer you instead to my blogroll at the bottom of his page.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. (I simply can’t comply here. Please forgive me for falling down on this part of the ‘rules.” But, sometimes rules are made to be broken.)
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you. Check. ‘Mama,” thank you so much for this thoughtful gesture.
Ten Sunshine Award Questions along with my answers:
Favorite color: This is difficult because I like color so much! Probably warm reds and yellows.
Favorite animal: Definitely cats.
Favorite number: I’m not sure how one has a favorite number. Just pulling one out of the hat, I say seven. Tomorrow that may be different.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee, closely followed by green tea.
Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Not really into Twitter so I’ll have to go with Facebook
My passion: Oy….so many! All things family, nature, healing and health (spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, etc.)
Prefer getting or giving presents: Both! I know it sounds ‘non-committal’ but the cycle of giving and receiving makes for healthy living.
Favorite pattern: This one I can’t even guess. Not even a wild guess. Although I do like patterns.
Favorite day of the week: From sundown on Friday till Sundown on Saturday — the sabbath!
Favorite flower: Definitely roses — all colors, makes no difference, but I am definitely a rose person!
So there you have it. If you want to give this a shot, please feel free to take that badge and post to your own site (pass a little sunshine) and answer the questions. I wish you all a wonderful, bright sunshiny day!
- Sunshine Blog Award (cloverxxkorhz.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Sunshine Award and a Freelance First (nicolecloutier.me)
- The Sunshine Award! (steponacrack.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Who Inspiringly Straddled The Sunshine (carrierubin.com)
- Sunshine on A-Ward: I thank you!!! (iamnotshe.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award (writeami.wordpress.com)
- I’m Walking on Sunshine & Liebsters (livingingraceland.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award, nominated by Dor of Technicolor Day Dreams Blog (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy & So Does An Award! (gorgeousocity.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Coming My Way (notesfromtheblogusfear.com)
- Hoshi receives Sunshine Blog Award (kwentotpaniniwalanihitokirihoshi.wordpress.com)
- Eternal Sunshine of a Twisted Mind (breaaire.wordpress.com)
- The Middle… The Sunshine Is On Me (Award Season kicks off) (talesfromthemotherland.me)
- A Ray Of Sunshine and My ABC’s (faithandmeow.wordpress.com)
16 thoughts on “Here’s a Bit of Sunshine!”
Nice sunshine in this post Cecelia! Congrats!
Thanks Margie. 🙂
Congrats, and thanks for the pingback!
You are quite welcome, Carrie. And thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it. 🙂
Wow, Cecelia, congratulations all over again! Your answers to the ten questions show what a thoughtful, caring, interesting, ………., ………, ………. person and writer you are. The list of your attributes goes on and on and on……….
Thanks Barbara! I appreciate you stopping by. 🙂
Congrats on a well-deserved Sunshine Award. You do a wonderful job of meeting your goal, and it was nice to learn a little more about you. 🙂
thanks Robin. I appreciate your kind words. 🙂
In the last 24 hours I have suddenly become a spammer it seems so you will need to approve me again…
Oy! Hope it all gets straightened out.
All right Cecilia … you’re tagged for the Versatile blog award — which i see that you already have. I nominated you because you are “new” to me, and i appreciate your blog! Please see http://iamnotshe.wordpress.com for the Versatile Blogger Award – Le passage. Congrats … and i hope this isn’t a burden. It is supposed to be with All Due Respect! xoxo m
Thank you, Melissa. I am honored to receive it. 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
I’m so behind the times visiting my favorite blogs and just today found a minute to stop by yours and catch up with what I’ve been missing. Happy you enjoyed the sunshine award; you DO spread sunshine with your beautiful photos and words.
Thank you so much. I’m glad that I spread a little sunshine around. We all need it from time to time. 🙂