I had so much fun with this one! These toys are ones that I’ve had for 20, 30, or more years. Some my children played with, some were given to me at different points in time, but all are now there for the grandchildren. Please note the doll bed (or tiny portions of the bed that show). My grandfather made it for us granddaughters. Since I was the youngest granddaughter on that side of the family, the bed was passed no further once it reached me. Needless to say, it is a cherished family heirloom now. I hope you enjoy the photos!
This little fella appears to be seeking shelter from the cold, winter snows. What do you think?
- SUNDAY POST : Shelter (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Water Dragon Weekly Sunday Post: Shelter (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Shelter (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Shelter (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
Last year on one of our forays into the district (Washington, DC), we stopped in a cafeteria to grab something to drink. These two ladies working behind the counter saw that I was toting a camera and asked if I would take a photo. Of course I obliged! Just as I snapped, the one puckered up! I think this is a delightful photo. Their names escape me, but I did email them the photos I took that day. Never heard from either again but I hope they are enjoying themselves.
- Weekly Sunday Post: Expression (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post:expression (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Sunday Post: Expression (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Night Shooting In Washington, DC #2 (cameronwhitmanphotography.wordpress.com)
- A DESCRIPTION OF the process of an insight… (ministryofinsights.com)
Jakesprinter has started a new challenge called “Sunday Post.” Every Sunday Jake will post a theme, and those of us who participate will publish a photo that expresses that theme sometime during the week. I have opted to take part as I am able (so no, I will not have a Sunday Post every week.) Since the Weekly Photo Challenge for this week has yet to be published, I will join in Jake’s theme this time. The theme is “love,” very fitting as we approach Valentine’s Day (at least here in the US.) So here goes! (Click on the badge beneath the photo to be whisked away to Jake’s blog where you will find more details about this challenge.)
Mom & Dad: Together for over sixty years and still going strong!