I posted this shot a while back, and it is still one of my favorite photos. Hope you like it.
This week’s challenge is to post a photo that we shoot today. No going back in the archives to retrieve a ‘great’ shot, rather grab the camera, go out and take photos now! On some days this is quite a challenge. One wants to show off his or her best work, and some days just don’t cut it! Today however, even though it is overcast and rainy, I hit paydirt! There is a LOT of activity going on outside my dining room door on the deck where I keep a homemade bird feeder and birdbaths. These birds get quite aggressive when it comes to their food and their baths! Enjoy!
I wish I could claim responsibility for this shot, but it belongs to one of the kids. This is my granddaughter (about two years ago) reaching for her mother, my daughter-in-law. Enjoy!
I’m a little slow with this challenge but here it is. I shot this photo a couple of years ago while visiting my daughters and their families in Chicago. Can you find the “hidden?”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo challenge:Hidden (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (flynnsposts.wordpress.com)
- The Peek-A-Boo Frog (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Hidden (runningnakedwithscissors.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)