Birds are chirping outside my window and the sun rays brighten the landscape of our back yard. Bees buzz around the rose-bush, and the tiger lilies that grow along the side of the garage are in full bloom. A breeze ruffles the leaves of the Oak tree that grows along the back or our property. A mother rabbit, followed by her bunny, hop across the yard quickly going from the pile of brush behind the garage to the shelter under our deck. Squirrels have already made their morning run to the bird feeder, and now many species of birds are joyfully enjoying the feast and playing in the makeshift birdbaths. A chipmunk scurries across the deck and I feel lighthearted as I quietly observe the morning activities in our back yard. Finally I have completed ten grueling weeks of study and am free to enjoy this new day unencumbered. What joy. I have missed blogging, really blogging. I have missed visiting your blogs. Thank you to those of you who continued to pop in now and then to see how I was doing. For those who haven’t stopped by, I am anxious to renew old acquaintances. Hopefully future quarters will not take as severe a toll on my husband and me as this one has. But I don’t need to worry about that now because for three weeks I am free.
After a little R & R, I have so much to share with you. And I look forward to getting caught up with y’all and what you have done and are blogging about, too. Have a great day and I will be seeing you around.
- Top 5 Hints for Operating a Solar Birdbath Fountain (wildbirdsunlimited.typepad.com)
- Fernie bears love bird feeders! Bring them in (elkvalleybearaware.wordpress.com)
- Critters (livinglavidamommy.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude 123: Discovering the life outside my door! (perpetualgratitude.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude 129: The joy of bird watching! (perpetualgratitude.wordpress.com)
- Hanging Bird Feeder Craft (DIY Kids Crafts) (formulamom.com)
- The Bird Feeder (veteran-patriot.com)
- Backyard Wildlife… The Squirrel (anaturemom.com)
- New Home, New Friends! (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail… (grimmsfurrytail.wordpress.com)